Peachy Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pork tenderloins (not pork loin)
- 1 16 oz can sliced peaches in syrup (chop roughly)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Over medium heat in a skillet combine all ingredients, except for the pork, stirring well to incorporate, and bring to a boil.
Pour the sauce over the pork, cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
Reduce the temperature of the oven to 325 and bake another 25-30 minutes.
Slice and serve with the sauce.
I like to baste the tenderloin 3 or 4 times during the cooking process. I like to serve it with something green and some wild rice to soak up all of the yummy sauce. If you have any leftover pork it makes delicious BBQ pork sandwiches or stuffed baked potatoes the next day.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family has. Let me know what you think!
xoxo,
Amber Lea :D
No comments:
Post a Comment