This is my favorite time of the year!! I just love everything about it! The music, the food, the friends and family that you don't get to see a lot, the decorating, the shopping, the gift wrapping, the parties, the movies, and most importantly the real reason of the season: the birth of our Lord and Savior. I have been having the most fabulous time cramming every bit of Christmas I can into our home. Every day I see another spot that needs a little holiday spirit. Here are some pictures of what I've been up to!
![]() |
| Some of my besties from good ole' BBS! Elizabeth, Jananna, Olivia and sweet baby Catie Grace. |
![]() |
| I love this little girl! She is so precious and just has the cutest personality! She has a wonderful mommy and daddy :) |
I hope everyone is enjoying all of the treats that this season has to offer. Soak it up! Watch those classic Christmas movies, listen to carols, decorate your home, spend time with your loved ones, bake some yummy seasonal goodies, drive around and look at Christmas lights, drink hot cocoa and always remember the reason for this spectacular season....Merry CHRISTmas!
xoxo,
Amber














Your house is absolutely perfect. We loved seeing you TWICE recently! We love you guys!
ReplyDelete